Flat-Out Sexy (Fast Track)

by Erin McCarthy | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 7/5/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, July 05, 2010
From the back cover:

She met him at the racetrack...
...which was the last place Tamara Briggs wanted to find a man. Even a deeply intriguing, seductively sexy man like Elec Monroe. Tamara's a single mother after losing her daredevil husband in an accident--and she's not about to get involved with another driver and put her kids, or herself through that again. Besides, Elec's young enough to be her...younger brother.

Now things are moving a little too fast...
But he sure does get her heart racing. And after she's tricked into a blind date with him, Tamara gives in to her passion. Things screech to a halt, though, when he asks to meet her children. Whatever happened to a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am? Suddenly Tamara has to decide how big a risk she's willing to take to experience the thrilling, terrifying power of true love...

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 08, 2010
Passing on to JennyC1230, I think she is going to like this book!!!

Journal Entry 3 by Flossie771 at Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Thursday, July 08, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (7/8/2010 UTC) at Villa Rica, Georgia USA

mailing today

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Saturday, July 10, 2010
Thank you so much! You know what I like! Thanks for thinking of me and sharing your books with me. I appreciate your generosity.

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, January 18, 2021
My Review: Really fun romance, really hot with great and interesting characters. I needed something light to read with all that's going on in the world. ❤

Sorry I have had this book so long before reading it. It's ready to travel now.