After the Abduction (Swanlea Spinsters, Book 3)

by Sabrina Jeffries | Romance | This book has not been rated.
Registered by PrettyPoodle of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on 7/4/2010
Journal Entry 1 by PrettyPoodle from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 04, 2010
I picked this book up at a recent joint trip of ABXC and BCinDC to The Book Thing in Balltimore, Maryland, USA. Perhaps next time you can join us.

I hope this book not only finds many happy readers but also checks in from time to time to let me know where it has traveled.

Journal Entry 2 by PrettyPoodle at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, July 10, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (7/11/2010 UTC) at Panera Bread in Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

Find this book (and many, many others) at today's meeting of ABXC. You can't miss us in the main eatting area, we will be by the table with all of the books! Please join us! We meet at 3pm and stay until when ever.

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, July 11, 2010
from the abxc meetup today

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, August 10, 2011
change status

Journal Entry 5 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (9/18/2011 UTC) at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA

2011 miniring to Kelsey10

Journal Entry 6 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Friday, May 15, 2015
returned

Journal Entry 7 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 06, 2017
in the middle of a series. Making available

Journal Entry 8 by wingNancyNovawing at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA on Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Released 2 yrs ago (11/28/2017 UTC) at Kulpsville Post Office OBCZ in Kulpsville, Pennsylvania USA

For the 3 every week and the THE release challenges

you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready, pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!