The Book of Dragons and Other Mythical Beasts

by Joe Niggs | Reference |
ISBN: 1931412170 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingdark-dracowing of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 7/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingdark-dracowing from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 02, 2010
A lovely colour guide to some of the most famous beasts in myths and legends, taken from lots of different sources around the world.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Monday, April 18, 2016
Well, there's really not anything to dislike about this book. The author has written a short description of a variety of different species, from well known Chinese dragons to Unicorns, to lesser known Karkajons and Ki-Lin's. Each species gets a double page with a fantastic illustration - although some of those are a bit odd, they're all fascinating. I was pleasantly surprised to find there were lots of animals I hadn't heard of and enjoyed reading about them. A good little read to dip in and out of.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdark-dracowing at Sweepstake, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, April 30, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (4/30/2016 UTC) at Sweepstake, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to the winner of the 'Mythological' Sweepstake - I hope you enjoy your bag of goodies.

Journal Entry 4 by PrincessRainbow at Zirl, Tirol Austria on Wednesday, May 04, 2016
4 May 2016: The fantastic book arrived today - together with a magazine and beautiful labels. Thank you very much for this magical parcel. I have such a joy with it! I´m looking forward to read it.

30 July 2017: I finally read the little book and really enjoyed it. It is very well written and has a lot of fantastic pictures. I especially like the Rainbow Serpent - the Dragon of Rain and Rivers.

Journal Entry 5 by PrincessRainbow at Zirl, Tirol Austria on Monday, August 07, 2017

Released 1 yr ago (8/7/2017 UTC) at Zirl, Tirol Austria

The book is per Hermes on the way to Abi-Gibby (UK) as part of the "Mythological sweepstakes".

Journal Entry 6 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Friday, August 11, 2017
This cute book arrived safely today. Thank you very much for sending it to me

Released 10 mos ago (4/13/2018 UTC) at Bookiversary RABCK , -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Now off to one of the winners of my 5th Bookiversary, I hope this person enjoys this book as much as I did

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***

Journal Entry 8 by Lubiette at Kallithea, Attica Greece on Monday, April 23, 2018
Such a beautiful surprise !

Thank you so much for the lovely book and BC-labels, Abi-Gibby :)

Released 8 mos ago (6/28/2018 UTC) at A winner of a RABCK Sweepstakes!, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

To the lucky winner of the Mythological sweepstakes round 8, congratulations and happy reading !

Journal Entry 10 by wingMargaridaPireswing at Pias (Serpa), Beja Portugal on Monday, July 09, 2018

Journal Entry 11 by wingMargaridaPireswing at Pias (Serpa), Beja Portugal on Tuesday, December 18, 2018
It's going to travel again for the winner of the International RABCK Sweeps. I hope you like it :D

Journal Entry 12 by Wilena at Entraigues, Auvergne France on Saturday, December 22, 2018
Thanks for this original book ! :-)))