Arms of Nemesis

by Steven Saylor | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingdark-dracowing of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 7/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingdark-dracowing from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 02, 2010
One of my huge number of books that have yet to be read or registered - halfway there!

Journal Entry 2 by wingdark-dracowing at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Monday, October 10, 2011
A real shame, but I couldn't get into this at all. Five chapters in and I had to give up on it. "Life's to short to read bad books". I don't know if it was the style or the fact that I hadn't read the previous books, but it felt disjointed to me and I struggled to follow what was going on. I really hope that this will go out into the wide world and find a more appreciative reader.

Released 9 yrs ago (10/22/2011 UTC) at -- Controlled Release, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Winging its way to a fellow bookcrosser as a surprise wishlist RABCK...hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 25, 2011
I was VERY pleasantly surprised and gobsmacked to recieve this book this morning. But it did not travel alone!!! Oh no! It is one of 10!!! Look out Dark-Draco. I'm going to attempt to get you back!

Journal Entry 5 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Saturday, September 15, 2012
An enjoyable, well researched murder mystery tour of ancient Rome! I found author's note at the end interesting. I like it when author's point you in the direction of further information, if you would like to do some more research on after enjoying what you have just read.

Thank you for sharing it with me Dark-Draco. It will be getting RABCK'd off this afternoon hopefully.

Journal Entry 6 by Shahrun at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom on Monday, September 17, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (9/17/2012 UTC) at Elephant & Castle, Greater London United Kingdom

Posting this off to RaeLiz64 to complete a RABCK swap. Safe travels little book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 7 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Received today - thanks very much :-)

Journal Entry 8 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
This book was entertaining enough whilst I was reading it, but I found myself reluctant to pick it up again once I had put it down.
Well researched, but the actual mystery wasn't particularly riveting.
This is the second book in the series, I enjoyed the first one, so I'll give number 3 a go at some point to see if I want to continue.

Journal Entry 9 by raeliz64 at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 30, 2020
Well researched, but the actual mystery wasn't particularly riveting.