Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason

by Helen Fielding | Romance |
ISBN: 033043358x Global Overview for this book
Registered by dark-draco of Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on 7/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by dark-draco from Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Friday, July 02, 2010
My sister moved out a few years ago and left behind a lot of books that she didn't want. This isn't really my type of genre, but I have adopted them for bookcrossing so that they can go and see the wider world.

Journal Entry 2 by dark-draco at Ledbury, Herefordshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 27, 2013
Another year in the insecure, funny, totally obsessed Bridget Jones, who thinks that all her problems are over now that she finally has a boyfriend. But soon the year descends into disarray and madness as things go wrong. A pushy friend who thinks Mark should be hers, a hole in the wall left from a dodgy builder, weird smells on the stairs and more mad exploits from her parents, are just the start. A holiday is what she needs, but even Bridget can't get that right and ends up in jail, only to receive death threats when she returns. All perfectly normal!

I enjoyed this better than the first one, although I'm not sure why. It follows pretty much the same format and is way more over the top, yet it was also funnier and had more of a storyline. You do end up wanting to shake Bridget - I don't think anyone can get in such a state at the smallest of things, but she's a great character to get to know. Well worth spending a few days with.

Journal Entry 3 by dark-draco at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom on Saturday, July 13, 2013

Released 6 yrs ago (7/13/2013 UTC) at RABCK, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Off to a fellow bookcrosser - hope you enjoy it.

Journal Entry 4 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 18, 2013
Thank you so much for this surprise wishlist RABCK. I am looking forward to reading this one after enjoying the first one so much =)

Journal Entry 5 by wal-89 at Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Sunday, September 01, 2013
Picked this book up when I wanted an easy read, which is exactly what I got. I enjoyed this book as much as the first one and felt like it continued Bridget's story well. Slightly different from the film but just as good. Now available.

Journal Entry 6 by wal-89 at Charity shop in Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Released 5 mos ago (6/11/2019 UTC) at Charity shop in Congleton, Cheshire United Kingdom

Released ages ago when I had a big clear out.