The Overlook (Harry Bosch)

by Michael Connelly | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingGhaneschawing of Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on 7/2/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingGhaneschawing from Gmunden, Oberösterreich Austria on Friday, July 02, 2010
TB

Journal Entry 2 by wingGhaneschawing at Foley`s Pub and B&B in Kenmare, Co. Kerry Ireland on Monday, September 13, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (9/13/2010 UTC) at Foley`s Pub and B&B in Kenmare, Co. Kerry Ireland

Hello! Bookcrossing is a online community of book lovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. We are curious to see how far and wide it will travel and how its readers like it. Kindly make a journal entry to let us know it's found a new reader.

Feel free to read and keep this book, pass it on to a friend, leave it back on the shelf or somewhere else for the next reader. If you journal this book as a member, then you will hear from the book as it travels around. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Kenmare, Co. Kerry Ireland on Saturday, February 06, 2016
Read this book and forgot to leave it in the wild. Just found it on my bookshelf and released it in Lexington Massachusetts USA