I Am a Cat

by Soseki Natsume | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by winglytteltonwitchwing of Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on 6/25/2010
Journal Entry 1 by winglytteltonwitchwing from Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, June 25, 2010
Bought at a charity shop in Didcot

Released 12 yrs ago (6/25/2010 UTC) at Browser's Cafe, Riccarton Road in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

To be taken to the meet up

Journal Entry 3 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Sunday, June 27, 2010
Picked up at yesterday's meetup but forgot to journal it when I got home (I was more concerned with getting warm and dry!)

MrPloppy said this is the book that the song I was telling you about was based on, and I think he'll be nabbing it for his permanent collection once I've read it.

v

Journal Entry 4 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Friday, July 23, 2010
Very Japanese, but by the third story I was really starting to get into the style of humour. A fun book.

By the way, the song I was talking about is Momus's "I am a Kitten".

v

Journal Entry 5 by futurecat at Deans Bush (Riccarton Bush) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Saturday, February 8, 2014

Released 8 yrs ago (2/7/2014 UTC) at Deans Bush (Riccarton Bush) in Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand

One of 11 cat-themed books released around Deans Bush this morning to celebrate my 11th anniversary as a bookcrosser.

Happy bookcrossing to the finder!

v

P.S. If you live in the Christchurch area, you might like to join us at our monthly bookcrossing meetups. For details, see the BCNZ Yahoo Group.