Thanks for the Memories

by Cecelia Ahern | Women's Fiction |
Registered by wingcally-cwing of Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 6/24/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingcally-cwing from Alfreton, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010
Company
`The legendary Ahern will keep you guessing what binds these stories. A classic.'

This was a free copy on the front of a magazine. I've read it before, so will release this soon.

Journal Entry 2 by wingcally-cwing at on Sunday, August 01, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (8/1/2010 UTC) at

You've found a travelling book!
This book set off on its travels in August....but where has it decided to stay?

Well, if you're reading this then you've found it & you can tell us!
Please take a minute to say where it was discovered...
...& you can tell us what you thought of it.
When you've read it, please pass it to a friend to enjoy
or leave it in a public place for someone else to find -just like you did!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me,
cally-c as your referring member-thanks!)

Journal Entry 3 by CorneliaB at on Thursday, September 02, 2010
Not really my cup of tea as the premise that a person can assume knowledge of another person as a result of a blood transfusion wasn't very believable to me especially as a life long donor!
I'll pass this on to a friend.

Journal Entry 4 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 03, 2011
I picked this up a meetup in the Camel & Artichoke last year and it is absolutely hilarious - well worth a read, so long as you suspend reality! I'm passing it to a work colleague.

Journal Entry 5 by henchick at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Thursday, March 03, 2011
See entry by "anonymous finder" above - I forgot to log in!!!