Scone Cold Dead (Liss MacCrimmon Mysteries) (Liss MacCrimmon Mystery)

by Kaitlyn Dunnett | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by loveamystery of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 6/19/2010
Journal Entry 1 by loveamystery from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Saturday, June 19, 2010
Amazon Editorial Review
After a knee injury forces professional Scottish dancer, Liss MacCrimmon to give up her life of performing strathspreys, reels, jigs and Highland flings, she returns to her hometown of Moosetookalook, Maine, where she runs a Scottish Emporium. With one solved murder case under her dance belt, Liss has no idea she's about to spiral into another...Liss still misses the life of a professional dancer with Strathspey, the Scottish dance company she belonged to. So she arranges a reception for the troupe when they're on tour, complete with a Scottish theme that includes a new spin on the classic Scottish Scone. Liss soon realizes that life in the group isn't all happy jigs and fancy stepping. Victor Owens, the company manager, has been making life miserable for everyone. But she has no idea how miserable until Victor bites into one of Liss' prized cocktail scones, collapses and dies. When the police set their sights on Liss and her best friends, it's up to Liss to find out whodunit before this culinary killer makes an encore...

This is the second book in this series and I enjoyed it as much as the first one.

I am saving this one for my Coffee, Tea and Dessert VBB.

Journal Entry 2 by loveamystery at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Sunday, April 17, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (4/16/2011 UTC) at Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Mailed to Rhonder, who chose it out of my Coffee, Tea and Dessert VBB. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Sunday, May 01, 2011
Thank you so much loveamystery! I chose this from the Coffee, Tea and Dessert VBB because loveamystery had very generously sent me the first book in this series, Kilt Dead, late last year as a surprise RABCK! I'm looking forward to this series!

Journal Entry 4 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Monday, August 01, 2011
I, too, enjoyed this as much as the first one! I really, really like this series! Now to find the next one in the series!

Journal Entry 5 by Rhonder at St Paul, Alberta Canada on Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (8/2/2011 UTC) at St Paul, Alberta Canada

Sending this to easterngirl71 from the wishlist tag!

Journal Entry 6 by easterngirl71 at Alton, Illinois USA on Thursday, September 22, 2011
Thanks so much for sending me this wishlist book:) I am sure it won't take long to read it as soon as I can finish up other things I have in the frying pan now, I will get on it! Thanks again:)