Lucy in the Sky

by Paige Toon | Women's Fiction |
Registered by redfox5 of Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on 6/18/2010
Journal Entry 1 by redfox5 from Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Friday, June 18, 2010
More book donations from my sister Hayley :)

Journal Entry 2 by redfox5 at Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 06, 2012
I was a little big gutted that this was only my book bag book(book I take out with me becuase main book I'm reading is to big for bag) becuase I got so pulled into the story. Paige Toon is chick-lit at it's very best. I can't belive it took so long for me to find her!

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (10/23/2012 UTC) at By Mail, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

Granting wishes and keeping them moving! :)

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Thank you so much for the wishlist RABCK! I really like Chick lit and this one looks like a fun read. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, February 06, 2013
Book Description: Settling down for a 24-hour flight to Australia, Lucy finds a text message on her phone - not from her boyfriend James, as she fondly hopes, but from a woman claiming to have slept with him four times in the past month. Trapped on the plane, she questions everything about her relationship with James. She finally calls him and he reassures her: it was only his mates playing a silly joke. James is a lawyer, persuasive and gorgeous and Lucy adores him. So why, at the wedding in Sydney of her best friend Molly, does she have niggling doubts, and find herself attracted to Molly's brother-in-law Nathan? The sooner she gets back to her regular life in London, the flat she shares with James, her job in PR, the better. Nathan is a happy-go-lucky surfer boy, with no prospects, no place to live, an almost-girlfriend in tow. And the other side of the world...Lucy - a girl caught between two distant continents - and two very different men...

My Review: This was a great read. Lucy is a very lovable main character. She has a steady boyfriend James who she lives with and loves very much. So why is she so attracted to Nathan, her friend's brother? Nathan seems to be attracted to her, and he is single, so it's up to Lucy to make the right decision.

Saved for a bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Released 7 yrs ago (4/1/2013 UTC) at -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Putting this book into Aberpeter's Read and Journalled Bookbox.

Journal Entry 7 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Monday, April 08, 2013
I am selecting this great sounding book from Aberpeter's Read and Journaled Bookbox. It looks wonderful and I am looking forward to reading a book by an author unknown to me! Thanks for including it.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, January 28, 2015
Lucy in the Sky was the first book I read by Paige Toon. I really liked this book and Lucy was very easy to connect with.

If you are looking for a great beach read this summer, with lots of secrets, then this might be the book for you!

Journal Entry 9 by wingbookstogivewing at Little Free Library #6127 in Springville, Tennessee USA on Thursday, February 05, 2015

Released 6 yrs ago (2/5/2015 UTC) at Little Free Library #6127 in Springville, Tennessee USA

To the finder of this book:

BookCrossing is free to join and a great deal of fun, completely confidential, and you may remain anonymous. If you choose to join please consider using me BOOKSTOGIVE as your referring member.