corner corner The Fat Free Living Super Cookbook

The Fat Free Living Super Cookbook
by Jyl Steinback | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by thnxandyc of Homer City, Pennsylvania USA on 7/9/2003

status (set by pagepassion):

Journal Entry 1 by thnxandyc from Homer City, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, July 09, 2003

I was going to try this way of eating but my family was really against it. When I read on the forums that pagepassion was having some health problems I thought that this book might be something that would help her. It will be in the mail soon.

Journal Entry 2 by pagepassion from San Diego, California USA on Thursday, August 28, 2003

Received this and have just had the chance to journal it. I love the way the recipes are set up in this book -- which is spiral bound! -- listing ingredients, directions, nutrition per serving and exchanges and even a shopping list! I haven't had a chance to try any of the dishes yet, but just reading through them I can see that there are a variety of things that we would enjoy.

Although I'm on a sodium-restricted diet, I believe that most of the recipes in this book would be fine for me to use and those that aren't could obviously be twinked to fit in with my restrictions :)

Thanks so much for sending this Thnxandyc :) Really appreciate your thoughtfulness :)

Be well and take care,