Chamomile Mourning (Tea Shop Mystery)

by Laura Childs | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0425202518 Global Overview for this book
Registered by lovemylife of Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on 6/16/2010
Journal Entry 1 by lovemylife from Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Wednesday, June 16, 2010
A Teashop Mystery.

Journal Entry 2 by lovemylife at Campbellsport, Wisconsin USA on Thursday, September 02, 2010
This book is on its way to svoight in a box of books.

Journal Entry 3 by wingbookstogivewing at Springville, Tennessee USA on Wednesday, September 08, 2010
Received this great WISHLIST book today in a RABCK box of books that lovemylife was offering, thanks so much I look foward to reading it and passing it on.

Product Description
At Charleston's Spoleto Festival, Theodosia Browning's Poet's Tea is forced indoors by rain--which is the least of her problems after a local auction house owner plummets from the balcony to his death. With a full kettle of suspects, Theodosia finds herself chasing a criminal who plans on showing her just how dangerous it is to stick her sensitive nose where it doesn't belong.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbookstogivewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (12/21/2011 UTC) at Taneytown, Maryland USA

Sending this one as I found it on your Wishlist, enjoy!

To the finder of this book:

Welcome to BookCrossing, a unique community of book lovers, sharing their libraries with the world. This book is now yours to read, enjoy, keep or pass on to another reader.

The BookCrossing ID, which you entered in the "Enter a BCID" box on the website, is unique to this copy of this book. If you make a journal entry (either anonymously, or as a BookCrossing member) all previous readers of this actual book will be notified by email, and can follow the book as it travels around from reader to reader.

BookCrossing is free to join, completely confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and a great deal of fun. If you choose to join please consider using meBOOKSTOGIVE
as your referring member. Be on the lookout for other books left in the "Wild"!

Journal Entry 5 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Saturday, December 31, 2011
Thanks so much for sending this to me, Bookstogive. I've got the one just before this, Jasmine Moon Murder, too so now I can read both back to back. Looking forward to it.

Journal Entry 6 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 07, 2012
I love these tea shop mysteries, and really enjoyed spending time back in Theo's Charleston. I hadn't read any of these for years, and was able to now read Jasmine Moon Murder and Chamomile Mourning almost back-to-back, thanks to Bookstogive :) I had no clue to the murderer in this one, and the solution didn't come out until the very end - what a shock!

This is reserved for an upcoming cozy bookbox, to go to another cozy lover. Thanks again, Bookstogive (and Lovemylife)!

Journal Entry 7 by wingmaryzeewing at Taneytown, Maryland -- Controlled Releases on Sunday, July 29, 2012

Released 7 yrs ago (7/29/2012 UTC) at Taneytown, Maryland -- Controlled Releases

Putting this in Affinity4books' Cozy Mystery bookbox. Hope the next reader enjoys!

Journal Entry 8 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, October 07, 2012
I picked this book out of the Cozy Mystery bookbox - i haven't read any of this series yet, but have heard good things......
Adding to Mt TBR