corner corner Moscow Rules (Gabriel Allon)

Moscow Rules (Gabriel Allon)
by Daniel Silva | Mystery & Thrillers
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 6/12/2010

status (set by SqueakyChu): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 12, 2010

The book was donated to Bookcrossing by a friend of mine who lives in Cabin John, Maryland. Thanks so much!

My husband just finished this book so now it's ready for release...

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, July 09, 2010

Released 7 yrs ago (7/9/2010 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I gave this book to my friend from Bowie, Maryland.

Dear Reader:
Welcome to BookCrossing! Thank you for accepting this travelling book. Now that you have it, please make a journal entry (may be done anonymously) . Later, it would be fun if you would make another journal entry telling what you thought of the book. Should you want to join BookCrossing (free) at any time, I'd appreciate if you would name me, SqueakyChu, as your referring person. Feel free to keep this book or pass it along for others to read.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, February 17, 2018

Caught!

Thank you to my friends in Bowie, Maryland, for returning this book.

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (2/21/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) - 5811 Vandegrift Avenue in Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book for...

**The 2018 February Heads Shoulders Knees and Toes Release Challenge hosted by awaywithfairies. This book's title contains the word OS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, March 04, 2018

Journal Entry 6 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA on Monday, March 05, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/17/2018 UTC) at Starbucks (Frontier Drive) in Springfield, Virginia USA

I'm releasing this book in conjunction with a BCinDC (my local BookCrossing group) meetup today. This Starbucks has an OBCZ (Official BookCrossing Zone) so it's a great meet-up place...except that I dislike Starbucks coffee intensely and would prefer green beer today instead. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!