Wild Swans: Three Daughters of China

by Jung Chang | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by grobarka59 of Ellicott City, Maryland USA on 6/12/2010
Journal Entry 1 by grobarka59 from Ellicott City, Maryland USA on Saturday, June 12, 2010
I really enjoyed this book and look forward to reading it again. Received from Goodreads Bookswap.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, August 25, 2013
This hardcover was recommended to me by my former OB-GYN doctor. He used to write his book recommendations to me on his prescription pad! At that time, his son was teaching English in Asia. I'm tossing this book onto my TBR pile.

Thank you, grobarka59, for sharing your book with me through your Little Free Library (#613)!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, October 07, 2019
I've had this book in my collection too long without being read. Because I still have way too many books at home to read, I decided to allow this book to keep on traveling.

I'm releasing this book for...

*** The 2020 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The book's title includes the word SWANS.

----------------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Saturday, October 03, 2020