Fatal Embrace: The Inside Story Of The Thomas Capano/Anne Marie Fahey Murder Case (St. Martin's True Crime Library.)

by Cris Barrish, Peter Meyer | Nonfiction |
Registered by spaceystacey of Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on 6/9/2010
Journal Entry 1 by spaceystacey from Bridgeton, New Jersey USA on Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Another read from my laundry basket of reads. I took this one on vacation to Wildwood with me this past week. It was a thrilling read. Though I recall hearing about this famous murderer in a neighboring state, I was very busy working and raising my children, so I did not recall all of the details.

Forwarding on to a recent winner (I am late with this I realize and apologize for the lateness) of a sweepstakes forum.

09/20/2010 Dutch-book did confirm when I inquired today, she had received the books a bit ago and had thought journaled them. At least I know they arrived. :-) Enjoy.

Journal Entry 2 by wingdutch-bookwing at Weesp, Noord-Holland Netherlands on Sunday, September 25, 2011
Well... about time that I journaled it.. Feeling very ashamed now. I suppose I had a very busy period back then and than the book disappeared in a very messy bookcase, only to appear now. Sorry, spaceystacey.

Journal Entry 3 by wingdutch-bookwing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Monday, February 15, 2021
This was a very good read. White, rich men who tought they could get away with all kinds of criminal behaviour until one of them killed his mistress. He started manipulating everyone around him just to get away with, while pretending he actually cared about other people. I think he was just another sociopath. Who thought everyone was just there to fullfill his every desire. A thing to throw away when he didn't need them anymore. I say good riddance.
I cannot understand the rest of the people, his mother who shunned two sons in favour of this piece of shit, his other mistress for letting him use, abuse and manipulate her. His brothers who also let him manipulate him under the guise of 'being family'.

Journal Entry 4 by wingdutch-bookwing at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands on Thursday, February 18, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (2/17/2021 UTC) at Heerenveen, Fryslân (Friesland) Netherlands

To the winner (or decoy?) of the True Crime sweeps.

Journal Entry 5 by Nadezda at Vantaa, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
Thank you for the surprise book!