Chicken Soup for the Sister's Soul: 101 Inspirational Stories About Sisters and Their Changing Relationships (Chicken Soup for the Soul)(Jenn)

Registered by wingNancyNovawing of Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on 6/5/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingNancyNovawing from Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, June 05, 2010
from a garage sale

Journal Entry 2 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Wednesday, July 07, 2010
The usual 101 essays, this time with a sister theme

Journal Entry 3 by wingNancyNovawing at Lansdale, Pennsylvania USA on Thursday, July 08, 2010
changed status to reserved for Jenn

Journal Entry 4 by wingNancyNovawing at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA on Saturday, August 14, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (8/15/2010 UTC) at Audubon, Pennsylvania USA

rabck to prettypoodle for the animal challenge; also 52/52

Journal Entry 5 by PrettyPoodle at West Norriton, Pennsylvania USA on Sunday, August 15, 2010
I picked this up at today's meeting of ABXC. If you had bee there, perhaps you could have gotten it first!

Released 9 yrs ago (9/5/2010 UTC) at ACME at 829 Montogomery Ave (610-688-1738) in Penn Valley, Pennsylvania USA

This is release number 2 for the 2010 "You're Such An Animal" challange

Find me inthe soup isle.

Thank you so much for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (it is entirely free). If you choose to join, I would love if you could indicate Prettypoodle referred you.

If you are in the greater Philadelphia area the first Sunday of the
month, please join the Audubon BookCrossers at our monthly gathering at Panera Bread in Audubon (Norristown) PA.

Visit our group page at: groups.yahoo.com/group/abxc/

Journal Entry 7 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Narberth, Pennsylvania USA on Monday, September 13, 2010
This is a wonderful uplifting book. Tears and smiles all the way through