A Spoonful of Poison (Agatha Raisin Mysteries)

by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingjumpinginwing of Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on 6/4/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingjumpinginwing from Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, June 04, 2010
Hello Bookfinder!

Thanks for coming to the BookCrossing site. I hope you'll leave a journal entry to let us know that this book has been caught. You can do so anonymously or you can join BookCrossing and experience the fun of releasing books yourself.

Keep the book for as long as you want. If you read it, feel free to make a journal entry letting us know what you thought of it. When you're ready to let it go, please pass it on to someone else or release it into "the wild" and let us know that it's on the move again.

Journal Entry 2 by wingjumpinginwing at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada on Friday, June 04, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/4/2010 UTC) at North Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

I'm contributing this to the Agatha Raisin book spiral. Sent to NMReader by surface mail today.

Journal Entry 3 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, June 13, 2010
It is here!!! YAY!!! Can't wait to read.

Journal Entry 4 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Despite other books being on mount TBR in front of this book, Agatha with her bear like eyes insisted I start this book right away.

Agatha is growing up and becoming a better person. She is learning to be more tactful and recognizing her emotions better. Don't worry she hasn't become a paragon of virtue but she is becoming a better friend and boss.

The plot of this novel is interesting and I do like the twists at the end. I will be eager to see how one thing that Agatha set in motion plays out in the next book Agatha Raisin and There Goes the Bride.

Charles and Roy continue to look out for Agatha and Mrs. Bloxby is always there for Agatha. She always takes care of Agatha - from an angry suspect to protecing Agatha's heart when it needs it.

Journal Entry 5 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Thursday, June 24, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/24/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

Will drop in mail to Bug2004 on Thursday

Delivery Confirmation Number: 0309 3220 0001 8479 0699

Journal Entry 6 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Arrived safely.

Journal Entry 7 by Bug2004 at Omaha, Nebraska USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Mailed off today. Very, very sorry for the delay.