Home

by Marilynne Robinson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingleamhliomwing of Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on 6/4/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingleamhliomwing from Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Friday, June 04, 2010

Journal Entry 2 by wingleamhliomwing at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland on Sunday, June 17, 2012

Released 6 yrs ago (6/16/2012 UTC) at Dublin, Co. Dublin Ireland

Please read, enjoy this book and pass it on. Share the love of reading!

Please let me know if you've found this book on www.bookcrossing.com

Released to another Book Crosser as part of the European fiction vbb

Journal Entry 3 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Saturday, June 23, 2012
Yup, my very very very long wishlist is now looking just very very (twotimes :)) long.
Thanks to you. Much appreciated.

Journal Entry 4 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Thursday, October 09, 2014
I tried to get into this book, but it's more for slower readers / savourers. I got a bit nervous over the lack of action. Will soon have it continue it's journey :)

Journal Entry 5 by wingbloedengelwing at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium on Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Released 4 yrs ago (10/15/2014 UTC) at Turnhout, Antwerpen / Anvers Belgium

Sending this as a gift to the act of kindness sweepstake winner. Enjoy !

Journal Entry 6 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Thursday, October 23, 2014
Thank you very much for the book sounds good

Released 2 yrs ago (7/5/2016 UTC) at Wishlist Tag, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!
Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

Journal Entry 8 by kingfan30 at -- Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Thursday, July 07, 2016

22 Jan 18 - This book gets a lot of good reviews and here I am giving it a very average star rating. It's quite a rambling book, with lots of going over thoughts a feelings, and although I appreciated some of the themes this book covers, I always get lost when religion gets mentioned. I'm no church goer so references to passages and story's from the bible just go straight over my head and always put me off a story a bit.

Journal Entry 9 by kingfan30 at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 22, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (1/22/2018 UTC) at Bourne, Lincolnshire United Kingdom

On its travels to Sweden as a RABCK

Journal Entry 10 by Panzeranzi at Göteborg, Västergötland Sweden on Monday, January 29, 2018
Thank you so much for sending me this novel. I loved Lila and Gilead and look forward to Reading this too.