Deep South

by Nevada Barr | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingsgscarcliffwing on 7/8/2003
Journal Entry 1 by wingsgscarcliffwing on Tuesday, July 08, 2003
I am sending this along with a bookring book. This book is a suprise from the wishlist. I will update the info one it is received.

Enjoy it.

Susan

Journal Entry 2 by wingsgscarcliffwing at RABCK in ~ RABCK ~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, July 08, 2003
Released on Tuesday, July 08, 2003 at RABCK in RABCK, RABCK USA.

Sending as a suprise along with a bookray book.

Enjoy

I will update the info so your bookshelf makes sense, when you receive the book

Journal Entry 3 by marinaw from Dripping Springs, Texas USA on Saturday, July 26, 2003
V. clever!

I got this, along with the Kiss My Tiara bookring, sometime in the last two weeks when I was between houses, mostly offine, and starting a new job.

What a nice bonus :) Big thanks to sgcarcliff!

I'll read it as soon as I make my way through the rest of the series preceding it, and of course will pass it on to another Anna Pigeon fan.

LJL

Journal Entry 4 by marinaw at Dripping Springs, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 08, 2010
"Read" this one late last year (I listened to the audiobook), and am finally able to get to a Meetup tonight to release it along with Blood Lure (which follows this book in the series). I found this one particularly disturbing due to the geographic proximity to where I live (not very close, but enough). I simply cannot wrap my mind around the mindset behind the -isms Anna has to combat in this book.

Will leave on the shelf in the corner if no one brings it home tonight.

Journal Entry 5 by marinaw at Triumph Cafe OBCZ -3808 Spicewood Springs Rd in Austin, Texas USA on Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (6/8/2010 UTC) at Triumph Cafe OBCZ -3808 Spicewood Springs Rd in Austin, Texas USA

Bringing to tonight's Meetup at 7 PM. Will leave on shelf if there are no immediate takers.