An Affair Before Christmas

by Eloisa James | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by blueblack on 5/28/2010
Journal Entry 1 by blueblack on Friday, May 28, 2010
Bought from a Mind charity shop.

A sweet little romance, well-written with some very funny moments, and nicely interweaved sub plots.

Released 9 yrs ago (5/28/2010 UTC) at Another Bookcrosser, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- World Wide Web

Going into Of Duchesses, Princesses & Other Ladies of Quality: HISTORICAL ROMANCE BOOKBOX

If you were the one who caught this book - thank you so much for taking the time to visit the journal page!

The book you picked up is a travelling book, and part of the international Book Crossing project. The idea is that people who pick up a travelling book will leave a message here to say it has been "caught." Over time, we should build up a list of entries as the book makes its way... who knows where? When you've finished reading it, I hope you'll let it continue its travels by passing it to someone else, or leaving it in a public place.

I hope you like the idea of Book Crossing. To leave a message here you can remain anonymous, but if you join up it's completely free, and a great way of accumulating karma! Please mention that "blueblack" was your referring member. It gives me a happy glow. Leave as many messages as you like here - you don't have to wait until you've finished reading the book. I'd be interested to know what your plans are for it.
Thanks, and happy reading!
"blueblack"

Journal Entry 3 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Wednesday, June 09, 2010
Received the book in the Romance bookbox. Thanks!

Journal Entry 4 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (8/30/2011 UTC) at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria

passed the book on to maccanena in the UK