Jack and the Beanstalk : Full-Color Picture Book

by J. Sainsbury's Pure Tea | Children's Books |
Registered by wingCordelia-annewing of Someplace, Georgia USA on 5/26/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingCordelia-annewing from Someplace, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Dear Reader,

I opened yet another box in my garage today, untouched from my move from the heart of Atlanta to nearby Decatur five years ago. I was amazed to find this little book within, still in great shape. It's just a little thought of a book, but I'm going to share it in bookcrossing. It's the perfect stowaway book for a RABCK or such like. I love the Victorian illustrations which were used as to advertize J. Sainsbury's Pure Tea back in the 19th Century. As a native Southerner, my roots are mostly British. The Jack tales have survived here and have many American variants. I was raised on them. I'm looking forward to sharing this then.

Journal Entry 2 by wingCordelia-annewing at Bruxelles / Brussel, Bruxelles / Brussel Belgium on Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (5/26/2010 UTC) at Bruxelles / Brussel, Bruxelles / Brussel Belgium

For Xana, who bookcrossed in Atlanta for a while. This comes with a tea bag for a cup of tea while reading or bookcrossing. And enjoy the little tale too!

Journal Entry 3 by Xana at Bruxelles / Brussel, Bruxelles / Brussel Belgium on Thursday, August 12, 2010
A charming surprise that came with The Witch of Blackbird Pond :)