Herstory: A Woman's View of American History

by June Sochen | History |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/21/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, May 21, 2010
1974 Alfred Publishing Co. hardcover, with dust jacket, designed by Loretta Trezzo. By the stamps inside, this copy was originally a discard from Sunset High School, in Hayward, a couple towns south of here. I found this copy a year ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit November 24, 2020: This is basically just a propaganda piece for the Leftist political agenda, even to the extent of Communist advocacy. The material on actual women in history is sparsely supported, and largely inconsequential. I suppose radicals will enjoy its cheerleading for leftist revolution, as an easy read in which they can ignore its flaws. I just think it is silly. I currently have this ranked at #2521 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Free Library at 201 Palm Drive in Piedmont, California USA on Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Released 2 mos ago (11/24/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library at 201 Palm Drive in Piedmont, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.