Dying for Chocolate (Goldy Culinary Mysteries, Book 2)

by Diane Mott Davidson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingeponine38wing of Winchester, Massachusetts USA on 5/19/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingeponine38wing from Winchester, Massachusetts USA on Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Second in the Culinary Mystery series starring Goldy Bear the caterer. Light, easy read with some scrumptious-sounding recipes, not all involving chocolate [smile].

The cover picture is different; this copy was issued for Northwest Airlines passengers!

Released 9 yrs ago (5/21/2010 UTC) at Starbucks, 1465 Massachusetts Ave. in Arlington, Massachusetts USA

I plan to release this in the Starbucks next to Trader Joe's on the Arlington/Lexington line at around 2:00.
---------------------------------------------------------------
DEAR FINDER,

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry so we know this book has found a new home.You don't need to join BookCrossing and you can remain completely anonymous. However, we encourage you to join so that you can follow this book's future travels. (You’ll receive an email anytime someone makes a journal entry). It's fun, free,confidential and Spam-free. If you decide to join, consider listing eponine38 as referring you.

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by GaramondMama at Arlington, Massachusetts USA on Monday, June 14, 2010
Found in the bookcase at the Starbuck's in Arlington Heights when I was dropping off a few of my own books. I just love mysteries.