Eyes Knows and Other Stories

by Paul Jennings | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbooklady331wing of Cape Coral, Florida USA on 5/19/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Wednesday, May 19, 2010
If you are new to BookCrossing and found this book and this site, Welcome!

I've registered this at BookCrossing.com so that I can keep up on where it goes, who reads it, and what they thought of it. If you like the BookCrossing concept, you might want to register yourself with a screen name, so that you can keep up on this book, and maybe release others also! Itโ€™s all confidential (youโ€™re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), fascinating, and fun!

Journal Entry 2 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, July 12, 2015

Released 4 yrs ago (7/12/2015 UTC) at Cape Coral, Florida USA

Enjoy! RABCK to HI77 to give to a child for I am Allergic to A in Titles and Sensible Release Challenges 2015

Journal Entry 3 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, July 20, 2015
Creepy crawlies coming

to hold your hands,
wet and sticky.

Journal Entry 4 by HI77 at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Saturday, October 06, 2018

Released 1 yr ago (10/4/2018 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

A lovely bookcrossing member, BOOKWORMINUSALL, posted this:

"On August 22, 2018, a special little STEAM School in a city near me that I was not aware of before [Navajo Elementary School https://player.vimeo.com/---/201191070 ] suffered extensive damage from a fire on campus. https://youtu.be/---/JKaXicUwOn4 Thankfully, the fire was after hours and no one was injured, but the interior of the building and all of its contents were destroyed by smoke and water damage...they lost everything. Another local school was able to offer them space to continue with their new school year for now, and the Community has rallied behind their immediate needs for supplies and things for the children. After knowing all were safe, including a class pet tortoise, as an avid Bookcrosser drawn to Bookcrossing because its aim is to "make the whole world a library", my first thought was that a new Library for this little Pre-Kindergarten - 5th Grade Elementary School will need lots of books!!! ; ) From the moment this news story aired, I knew immediately I wanted to send a box of books toward that end. Then I thought perhaps some of my fellow Bookcrossers would like to send a book, as well. And here I am with the address for the school if you're interested in joining me continue the Bookcrossing Legacy. "

My daughter and i thought this was a great idea so we collected books and supplies to! ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿญ

So off this goes to look for new readers! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿธ

To those new to this site:

"What is BookCrossing?' ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฃ

It's the World's Library. It's a smart social networking site. It's a celebration of literature and a place where books get new life. BookCrossing is the act of giving a book a unique identity so, as the book is passed from reader to reader, it can be tracked and thus connecting its readers. There are currently 1,217,936 BookCrossers and 10,415,496 books travelling throughout 132 countries. Our community is changing the world and touching lives one book at a time.

This book is yours to keep, or read and pass on. Whichever you prefer is always ok!

We hope that you'll leave a journal entry here on where you found the book, or what you intend to do with it, or what you think of it. Anything you like really.

Even better if you join the site and become part of our group!

If you do join, please put 'HI77' as your referring member! :D