Love Hina #4 (Love Hina): v. 4

by Ken Akamatsu | Graphic Novels |
ISBN: 9781591820154 Global Overview for this book
Registered by redfox5 of Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on 5/19/2010
Journal Entry 1 by redfox5 from Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Love Hina manga is awesome. I actually brought it after watching the anime which was not so awesome.

Journal Entry 2 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 25, 2016
I only own the first 4 volumes of Love Hina so this will be my last one for awhile. The rest are already on my wishlist :)

Keitaro and Naru get close, only for Naru's mysterious crush to turn up. He also happens to be Keitaro's boss and a lecturer at Tokyo U. Both of them are still not sure what they want to do regarding university but they seem to have made their mind up by the end.

They also spend lots of the book chasing that turtle....Still funny though and the series is well worth picking up.

Journal Entry 3 by redfox5 at Export An Animal , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Released 3 yrs ago (12/10/2016 UTC) at Export An Animal , A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Sending you a turtle! (Sleeping on one of the girls knee on the front)

Sorry this took so long!

Journal Entry 4 by HDeaton27 at Nederland, Texas USA on Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Thank you so much I can't wait to read this book