A Prayer for the Dying

by Jack Higgins | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/18/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, May 18, 2010
1987 Signet paperback of the 1973 early thriller by the popular psedonymous author (Harry Patterson). This copy, with photos, is a tie-in to the 1987 Samuel Goldwyn Co. movie starring Mickey Rourke, Bob Hoskins and Alan Bates. This copy was a discard from Dimond Library. It was on my list of best past thrillers to read, when I found it some months ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1962 The Testament of Caspar Schultz [read 2019]
1965 The Graveyard Shift [read 2012]
1968 East of Desolation [read 2013]
1970 A Game for Heroes [n/a]
1972 The Savage Day [read 2020]

Edit January 26, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed it to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #806 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (1/27/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 415 Pershing Drive in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.