Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia

by Elizabeth Gilbert | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by Chevygoddess of Willits, California USA on 5/16/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Chevygoddess from Willits, California USA on Sunday, May 16, 2010
Mom gave me this one for release.

Synopsis

The celebrated author of The Last American Man creates an irresistible, candid, and eloquent account of her pursuit of worldly pleasure and spiritual devotion.

Journal Entry 2 by Chevygoddess at Willits, California USA on Friday, August 20, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (8/19/2010 UTC) at Willits, California USA

mailed to another BCer. hope you enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Wednesday, September 01, 2010
Received this in today's mail and I'm so excited! I've been wanting to read it for quite awhile, and especially before I go see the movie. This is going to the top of my pile and I'll be reading it as soon as I'm finished with my current book.

Journal Entry 4 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 09, 2010
I really enjoyed most of this book, but I have to say I found myself sort of rushing through the middle section about her time in India. I'm glad I read it though, and now I'm ready to go see the movie!

Reserving this for a wishlist RABCK.

Journal Entry 5 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Monday, December 06, 2010
The person I had planned to send this to has already gotten another copy so it's back on available status.

Journal Entry 6 by sunshinedreem at Frederick, Maryland USA on Monday, January 24, 2011

Released 8 yrs ago (1/25/2011 UTC) at Frederick, Maryland USA

Will be taking this to the post office Thursday to send to stringofpearls who won my available book drawing. Hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 7 by stringofpearls at Escondido, California USA on Monday, February 07, 2011
Received this in today's mail. Thanks, sunshinedreem, for the RABCK! I'll read this book next and pass it along.