Vampire Academy

by Richelle Mead | Teens |
Registered by Chucklesthescot of Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on 5/12/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Chucklesthescot from Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Lissa is a Maroi princess-a mortal vampire with a bond to the earth's magic who must be protected from Strigoi, the evil immortal vampires.Her defender is Rose,half-human half-vampire,dedicated to a life of protection.Rose and Lissa have been on the run but are brought back to St Vladimir's Academy where both train for their destiny,a place that Rose is sure is not safe for Lissa.Lissa resumes her social life while Rose forms a strong attraction to the man giving her extra training.

Book one in the popular series

Journal Entry 2 by Chucklesthescot at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 21, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (5/21/2010 UTC) at Paisley, Scotland United Kingdom

Book heading to a new home as part of a trade. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by Lottiotta from Aberdovey, Wales United Kingdom on Saturday, May 22, 2010
Just received this morning. :) Thank you, Chuckles! I'll try to read yours ASAP. The woman on the front looks just like Angelina Jolie, to my mind.

Journal Entry 4 by mazzlestar at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010
I read this whilst staying with Ms. Lottie. Evidently I'm a sucker for trashy vampire novels :D this one was pretty well presented, though - the plot was convincing and relatively unpredictable, and I really enjoyed reading it :) plus, the woman on the front really DOES look like Angelina Jolie! It shall rejoin Lottiotta's TBR shelf.

Journal Entry 5 by Lottiotta at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, June 24, 2010
Thanks for journaling, Mazzle! :)

Journal Entry 6 by Lottiotta at Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Ack. After a couple of weeks of having this sit on my bedside cabinet, waiting to catch my interest, it just hasn't grabbed me. This is going on the AVL shelf. :)

I'm open to trades - please bimble over to my wishlists in various places listed on my profile and see what I'm after.

Journal Entry 7 by Lottiotta at The Chattery (Cafe) in Swansea, Wales United Kingdom on Thursday, January 19, 2012

Released 8 yrs ago (1/19/2012 UTC) at The Chattery (Cafe) in Swansea, Wales United Kingdom

Taking four books to the book exchange shelf to the back left in the Chattery. If I can't put them on the bookshelf I'll hand them in at the till for them to stock the shelf later. :)