Mr. Monk Goes to Hawaii

by Lee Goldberg | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 0451219007 Global Overview for this book
Registered by ashleyosbcam of Moulton, Alabama USA on 5/11/2010
Journal Entry 1 by ashleyosbcam from Moulton, Alabama USA on Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Welcome to BookCrossing! If this is your first time on the site, you are especially welcome!

BookCrossing is very simple. Someone has marked this book with a unique BookCrossing ID. This ID number will allow you and me to track this book as it goes on various adventures. All you have to do to participate is to make a journal entry to tell me where the book is now. Once you've done that, read the book (or not) and pass it on!

If this is something you really like doing, great! If this doesn't appeal to you, that's OK, too. Just enjoy the book!

Happy BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 2 by ashleyosbcam at Hillsboro, Alabama USA on Saturday, July 24, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (7/24/2010 UTC) at Hillsboro, Alabama USA

Good luck, little book!
This book is going in CtyGirl's Potluck Bookbox.

Journal Entry 3 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Sunday, September 19, 2010
Selecting from Ctychic's Potluch Book Box.

Journal Entry 4 by loriped at Keizer, Oregon USA on Saturday, October 23, 2010
Love the show and the books.

Adding to the I've Been Everywhere Bookbox.

Journal Entry 5 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, October 31, 2010
I took this from Svoight's I've Been Everywhere Bookbox.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, January 09, 2011
A spoof and a farce, laugh out loud funny, there isn't a serious word in this book. Detective Adrian Monk, with a problematic OCD disorder and a spectacular record in solving murders, follows his assistant to Hawaii on her vacation. When someone in the bungalow next to them is found dead in her hot tub, apparently from a fallen coconut, Mr. Monk is on the case. If this world has got you down and you are feeling blue, then this book may give you a lift. I enjoyed every silly moment.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBooksandMusicwing at Seattle, Washington USA on Sunday, January 30, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (1/28/2011 UTC) at Seattle, Washington USA

Released into Booklady's ABC Bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, February 04, 2011
Arrived home in my ABC bookbox. Going to decide what to do with the book - add it to round 2 or ???

Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at San Diego, California USA on Sunday, July 17, 2011
I snagged this fun book from the book box so I could take it with me for release at a book exchange.

Journal Entry 11 by wingjudygreeneyeswing at Torrey Hills Center in San Diego, California USA on Sunday, July 17, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (7/17/2011 UTC) at Torrey Hills Center in San Diego, California USA

Released earlier today at the book exchange that occurs monthly at the Torrey Hills Center. Happy travels!

If you aren't familiar with Bookcrossing, take a few minutes to check out this very cool site. Bookcrossers LOVE books, and more than anything, they love to read books and then set them free for other people to find and enjoy. I would love it if you would leave a journal entry -- you can say where you found the book or how you liked it when you read it. Then, when you are ready (no hurry), pass it along for someone else to enjoy! Thanks and happy reading!