If Wishes Were Horses: The Education of a Veterinarian

by Loretta Gage, D.V.M., Nancy Gage | Biographies & Memoirs | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingKateKintailwing of Burke, Virginia USA on 5/11/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Picked this up from the Book Thing of Baltimore, MD.

Released 9 yrs ago (5/15/2010 UTC) at Gaithersburg City Hall Concert Pavilion and Grounds in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Released at the BCinDC table at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. Enjoy!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!
Thank you so much for picking up this book! Please make a journal entry here on this page if you haven’t already done so to let me know that this book has found a good home. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (joining is free). BookCrossing is entirely confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address) and spam-free. If you register, you can track this book easily later as it goes on its journey!
I really hope you enjoy the book you found! When you’re done reading it, you can make another journal entry with your comments here to let me know what you thought of it. You can keep the book forever and ever or pass it on to someone else. If you’re giving it to someone directly, make another journal entry saying so. If you choose to leave it somewhere “in the wild” for anyone to catch, make release notes that indicate where you left it. If you register, you will be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry.

Journal Entry 3 by wingKateKintailwing from Burke, Virginia USA on Sunday, May 16, 2010
This wasn't chosen by festival-goers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival, so I brought it home.

Journal Entry 4 by wingKateKintailwing at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA on Sunday, September 05, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (9/5/2010 UTC) at National Zoo in Washington, District of Columbia USA

Releasing this at the zoo for the You're Such an Animal Challenge!

Congrats and welcome to BookCrossing!

Journal Entry 5 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, June 27, 2019
Caught!

Wow! KateKintail. how in the world did this book get from the National Zoo all the way into my Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720)?! Isn't it fun that we can log our books' travels?! High five on this impossible catch...after eight years!

I found this book in a pile of nine mass market paperback books left this morning on the concrete bench next to my Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). :D

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 7 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 03, 2019
Caught!

Thank you for returning this book to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). I'll be saving it to go out for Round #2.

Going out for Round #2...

-------------------------------

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2019 You're Such an Animal Release Challenge hosted by Secretariat. The title of this wild release contains the word HORSES.

----------------------------

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 9 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, September 19, 2019

Released 6 mos ago (9/25/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library #37285 at Living Faith Lutheran Church in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!