Nancy Pickard Presents Malice Domestic, Vol. 3

by Rosalind Greenberg | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by nicolesinger of Newport, North Carolina USA on 5/10/2010
Journal Entry 1 by nicolesinger from Newport, North Carolina USA on Monday, May 10, 2010
(Subtitled "An Anthology of Original Traditional Mystery Stories") Selected somewhat randomly last fall while I was dropping off books at the Bogue Banks Library's paperback exchange.

I don't read a lot of mysteries, but I really enjoyed this collection of mystery stories. It's hard to pick favorites, but I had an especially good time with Sharyn McCrumb's "Gentle Reader", "Double Delight" by L.B. Greenwood, "The Dying Light" by Taylor McCafferty, and Susan and Bill Albert's "Fannie's Back Fence Caper".

Going by the cover, I thought this was edited by Nancy Pickard; however, looking up the ISBN on Amazon turns up Rosalind Greenberg in the author field, and the book is copyright Martin Greenberg. It appears that each book in this series is presented by a different famous mystery author, this one by Pickard. (Volume 1 was Elizabeth Peters and vol. 2 Mary Higgins Clark.)

I'll probably release this where I got it or at another book exchange. Unless I do something completely different instead.