Melbourne, Australia

Registered by Jenny-G of Croydon, Victoria Australia on 5/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Friday, May 07, 2010
Extra copy purchased today from the Mooroolbark Post Office, for sending overseas.

Blurb from back cover:
"Steve Parish has spent much of his life travelling Australia, recording on film the amazing and complex beauty of this vast land with the sensitivity, artistry and skill that have seen him recognised worldwide as a master photographer. His extensive library of stunning images has become the heart of Steve Parish Publishing. Through the company's publications, Steve is realising his dream of sharing Australia with the world."

Journal Entry 2 by Jenny-G from Croydon, Victoria Australia on Monday, May 10, 2010
Book has been neatly covered to protect it on its journey, with a special sticker on the front.

Journal Entry 3 by Jenny-G at via posta, Italy -- Controlled Releases on Thursday, May 13, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (5/13/2010 UTC) at via posta, Italy -- Controlled Releases

First book of part 11 (Italy) of my Lifetime Release Challenge.

Sent with BookCrossing magnet, labels, bookmarks and a calender.

Sorry, Miss-Piggott, a mistake at the post office, so also sending sea mail which will take much longer.

Journal Entry 4 by Miss-Piggott from Roma, Lazio Italy on Thursday, May 20, 2010
And it's here!
I was amazed to receive this lovely package containing a magnet, a calendar and bookmarks and labels...
Wow, thank you so much Jenny-G!
I've always wanted to travel to Australia: I'll read the book with great interest and enjoy the pictures in the calendar! Thanks again, it's been very much appreciated. :-)

Journal Entry 5 by Miss-Piggott at Roma, Lazio Italy on Saturday, February 18, 2012
This book is currently in my office, in the little shared library we have. I work in the tourism industry and every one of my colleagues loves to travel, so it might come in handy sooner or later.