Spring Break (Terror Academy)

by Nicholas Pine | Teens |
Registered by wingSoozreaderwing of Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on 5/7/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingSoozreaderwing from Joensuu, Pohjois-Karjala / Norra Karelen Finland on Friday, May 07, 2010
Terror Academy's Spring break.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSoozreaderwing at on Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (5/10/2010 UTC) at

The book was sent to the winner of a sweepstake. Congratulations and I hope you'll enjoy this one!:)

Journal Entry 3 by wingchamonix44wing from Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, May 15, 2010
I received this teens book today, along with some mango flavoured teabags, some strong traditional English breakfast teabags and a Blueberry Bliss teabag, three bookmarks showing photos from London, the cutest tiny monkey magnetic bookmark, and a lovely postcard showing Helsinki City transport. Thank you very much Soozreader for your generosity.

Amazon Editorial Review:
Holed up with her family at a remote lakeside cabin during her spring break, Laura Hollister finds her vacation turning into a nightmare when a group of locals decide to terrorize her family.

Journal Entry 4 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, October 04, 2010
I am going to start reading this book tomorrow.

Journal Entry 5 by wingchamonix44wing at Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, October 06, 2010
I enjoyed reading this book as the story gradually drew me in. It was a bit like watching an American Horror film on the tv!! Happy ending....unless.....??

(I have given the book a 7 star rating).

Journal Entry 6 by wingchamonix44wing at On statue near to Xenos in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands on Thursday, April 14, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (4/14/2011 UTC) at On statue near to Xenos in Almelo, Overijssel Netherlands

Thursday 14th April 2011: A warm, sunny day and I went into town to meet up with a friend from New Zealand. I took this book along with me to release. I left it in the 'back pack' of a statue, near to the Xenos shop. It is in a plastic bag, but you can see that there is a bright yellow post-it note on the front cover saying that it is a free book, (in Dutch and in English).
I saw one man pick up the book and then he put it back. I hope it finds a new home today.
If you are the lucky finder of this nice book, then you would make me pleased if you could leave a message here to say where you found it. (Sometimes books get moved to a different place)! Thank you. I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I did.

If you are reading here, then I want to tell you that this is a. FREE . book, and there are no catches! It is now yours! Please read on.....
If you are the finder of this book it would be nice if you could leave a message here to say that you have it. Do not worry because I don't want the book back. It is yours to keep if you want it. I just want to know it is now in safe hands.
Hello and congratulations!
You have not only found yourself a good book, but a whole community of booklovers dedicated to sharing books with each other and the world at large. I hope you'll stick around a bit and get to know BookCrossing --maybe even make a journal entry on this book. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join. If you do choose to join, I hope you'll consider using me,
chamonix44.(or the journaller before me), as your referring member.

This book was released as part of the following Release Challenges, (in the bookcrossing forum):
1)'Rock The Drop' (in support of teen literature). There is a 'Rock The Drop' label inside the book.
2)Keep Them Moving 2011 Release Challenge January - April