The Effect of Gamma Rays on Man-In-The Moon Marigolds

by Paul Zindel | Plays & Scripts |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 5/6/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, May 06, 2010
1985 Harper & Row hardcover of the 1970 stage play which won the 1971 Pulitzer Prize for Drama and the NY Drama Critics Circle Award, and the Off-Broadway OBIE. With drawings by Dong Kingman. This copy came from Skyline High School, first assigned out in 1985.

I can let this go after I read:
1968 The Pigman (The Odd Old Man) [read 2013]

Edit April 23, 2014: I guess I missed what is special about this. It just seems to be about hostility and bitterness within a family. But it was a short read. I currently have this ranked at #645 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 7 yrs ago (4/23/2014 UTC) at Public Library - Dimond, 3565 Fruitvale Ave. in Oakland, California USA

... in the free books box on the porch.

And a plug for the next meetup of TriValley BookCrossing group, at Panera Bread in Dublin, the second Tuesday of each month.

Please look her up on Google and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.

Journal Entry 3 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at San Francisco, California USA on Thursday, May 15, 2014
Have not read the book yet, but I'm a long-time Zindel fan. (Odd that a friend of mine was asking me about Zindel recently.) I found this book for sale by the newspaper vendor outside Montgomery BART staion-- he always has a rack of novels for sale as well as papers and magazines. I guess he has time to read once the morning rush is over. I wish I had that much time to read.