That's Amore!: Meet The Parents\I Do, Don't I?\There Goes The Groom

Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 5/5/2010
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Book Description:

Meet the Parents by: Janelle Denison
Like all dutiful Hawaiian daughters, Leila Malekala is expected to marry a Hawaiian groom handpicked by her parents. But guess what, Mom and Dad - Leila has wedding plans of her own. The groom is California bad boy Jason Crofton - and the bride is pregnant.

I Do, Don't I? by: Tori Carrington
Efi Panayotopoulou is about to marry her childhood sweetheart Nick Constantino. Everything should be perfect. But their families seem hell-bent on turning the wedding into a farce or Greek tragedy. And Efi is about a baklava flake away from running off - without her groom.

There Goes the Groom by: Leslie Kelly
Luke Santori is engaged to "a nice Italian girl" from his Chicago neighborhood. But wedding plans get tossed - like unbaked dough at his family's pizzeria - when Luke falls for blond-haired, blue-eyed Rachel Grant - the dressmaker designing his fiance's bridal gown.

My Review: This was a fun set of stories! I love Leslie Kelly, Janelle Denison, but the Tori Carrington story was fabulous too!

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Little Free Library in Panama City, Florida USA on Friday, July 18, 2014

Released 6 yrs ago (7/18/2014 UTC) at Little Free Library in Panama City, Florida USA

Left inside the Little Free Library at 228 Harrison Ave. #101, Panama City, FL. Enjoy the book!