corner corner Low-Fat Italian

by Sunset Books | Cooking, Food & Wine
Registered by annulla of Brooklyn, New York USA on 7/7/2003

status (set by pagepassion):

Journal Entry 1 by annulla from Brooklyn, New York USA on Monday, July 07, 2003

Journal Entry 2 by annulla at Post Office, see notes in New York City, New York USA on Tuesday, July 08, 2003

Released on Tuesday, July 08, 2003 at Roosevelt Station Post Office in New York, New York USA.

Released via mail in honor of onesmartcookie's first bookcrossing anniversary AND pagepassion's birthday.

Journal Entry 3 by pagepassion from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, August 03, 2003

Annulla also sent me some low-fat cook books when I needed to go on a low-fat diet until after my gallbladder surgery. Althought I didn't get a chance to use any of the recipes before the surgery, there were certainly some that made my mouth water as I looked through them. Going to be copying some of the ones that look great and sending this on to someone else who needs such restrictions.

Even though I didn't get a chance to use the books (Sunset Books Low Fat Stir-Fry, Low Fat Mexican, and Low Fat Italian), this experience has taught me a great deal regarding being on multiple restricted diets. I'm going to try and use that knowledge, along with some of these and other great recipes, to help out the OW-OL community.

Thanks so much, Annulla!! I really appreciate the help :)
Julie