Zen and the Art of Vampires (Dark Ones, Book 6)

by Katie MacAlister | Romance |
Registered by JennyC1230 of Woodstock, Georgia USA on 5/4/2010
Journal Entry 1 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, May 04, 2010
Book #6 in the Dark Ones series

Book Description:

Pia decides to charge her love life on a singles tour of Iceland. She hits the jackpot with gorgeous Alec. The morning after, however, reveals a missing Alec and a dead body. Alec’s friend Kristoff helps her stay ahead of the police until she can solve this mystery. He seems to want nothing to do with her, yet they find themselves irresistibly drawn together. MacAlister continues her Dark Ones series with a reverse take on her Aisling Grey series.

Journal Entry 2 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, February 07, 2019
My Review: This book was a lot of fun, I enjoy this series and Pia Thomason as a main character doesn't disappoint! This book is slightly suspenseful, mostly humorous, and has romance swirled into the story. The next book in the series finishes up Pia's story. I'm glad that I had it on hand so I could read it.

Released 1 yr ago (3/23/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left in the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trail, near downtown Woodstock. I was happy to see the bookshelves were pretty full. Enjoy the book!