Too Hot to Hold: (Navy Seals, Book 2)

by Stephanie Tyler | Romance |
Registered by Flossie771 of Villa Rica, Georgia USA on 5/3/2010
Journal Entry 1 by Flossie771 from Villa Rica, Georgia USA on Monday, May 03, 2010
From the back cover:

He's an elite navy seal living a risky double life. She's the gorgeous reporter hot on his trail.

Nick Devane's life is one big classified secret. Until Kaylee Smith busts his covert world wide open, threatening to blow his cover. Digging around where she doesn't belong could get them both killed--especially when the beautiful journalist uncovers top-secret information that could set off a global disaster if it falls into the wrong hands. Nick can't let that happen, even if he has to battle deadly mercenaries and an irresistible attraction that is all-consuming.

Kaylee didn't expect her search for her missing ex-husband to lead to this sexy and dangterous warrior. Now she's teamed up with Nick on a mission that takes them into deepest Africa--and into the middle of a massive government cover-up. With rogue agents hot on their trail, Kaylee's going to unearth all Nick's secrets. Before they both vanish without a trace. Before the passion burning between them sets off an explosion no one may survive...

Journal Entry 2 by Flossie771 at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA on Monday, May 03, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (5/3/2010 UTC) at -- Mail or by hand,rings, RABCK, meetings, web, Georgia USA

Another great series!!!! Sending to JennyC1230 because she has the same taste in books that I have. I think she will like this series.

Journal Entry 3 by JennyC1230 from Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, May 06, 2010
Thank you so much! This series looks good. Thanks for sharing!

Journal Entry 4 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, August 22, 2019
My Review: This is a fabulous romantic suspense. The characters are interesting and the story is riveting. I can't wait to read the final book in this trilogy.

Flossie771, sorry I have had this book so long! I have WAY too many books to read and real life keeps getting in the way. This book is ready to travel.

Released 5 mos ago (9/7/2020 UTC) at Little Free Library - Noonday Creek Trailhead in Woodstock, Georgia USA

Left at the Little Free Library on the Noonday Creek Trailhead in Downtown Woodstock. This box is nice and full of books right now. Enjoy the book!