Mirror Prince

by Violette Malan | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by megami-no-ushi of Calgary, Alberta Canada on 5/1/2010
Journal Entry 1 by megami-no-ushi from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 01, 2010
Another book club book that I'm taking to the first Book Crossing Calgary meet up for possible swaps!

Journal Entry 2 by megami-no-ushi at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 01, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (5/1/2010 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

taking to the joshua tree cafe for the first book crossing calgary meetup!

Journal Entry 3 by Minerva101 from Calgary, Alberta Canada on Saturday, May 01, 2010
I picked this book up at the bookcrossing meeting today at the Joshua Tree Cafe. It was great fun! Thank you so much!
Happy Bookcrossing!

Journal Entry 4 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, September 07, 2015
Shamefully, I have had this book on MT TBR since our very first meeting. Appealing to me because the author is Canadian and I enjoy fantasy.
Based on the cover, I was expecting epic fantasy, but it's not. It's kind of urban celtic fantasy. I found it a bit slow though and the writing style wasn't a page turner for me. It was OK.

On to the next reader......

Journal Entry 5 by Minerva101 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, November 16, 2015

Released 3 yrs ago (11/14/2015 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Passed along at the Calgary Bookcrossing meeting at Cravings - happy reading!

Journal Entry 6 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, November 20, 2015
Picked up at get together

Journal Entry 7 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Friday, January 19, 2018
A fairly typical fantasy with some magic, prophecies, and good vs evil (though not high fantasy). The story wrapped up the way I was hoping it would. The writing style worked for me and found the reading fairly smooth. It was a bit more of a... diplomatic? quest based? instead of an action-packed type of adventure.

Thanks for the read!

Journal Entry 8 by Eri-Cherry at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, July 15, 2018

Released 9 mos ago (7/14/2018 UTC) at Calgary, Alberta Canada

Taken to get together!

Journal Entry 9 by claws-12 at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Monday, July 23, 2018
picked up at the Calgary July meeting

Journal Entry 10 by BookyMcBooks at Calgary, Alberta Canada on Sunday, November 11, 2018
Picked this up at the November Calgary BookCrossing meetup.