The Story of Tracy Beaker

by Jacqueline Wilson | Children's Books |
Registered by footymadgill of Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on 5/1/2010
Journal Entry 1 by footymadgill from Croydon, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, May 01, 2010
Tracy is ten years old. She lives in a Children's Home but would like a "real" home one day, with a real family. Meet Tracy, follow here story and share her hopes for the future.

Journal Entry 2 by footymadgill at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (5/4/2010 UTC) at A fellow BookCrosser, A RABCK -- Controlled Releases

This book is off around the world to a very special child as part of the Child RABCK I hosted.

Enjoy x

Journal Entry 3 by kalise from St. Florian bei Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Friday, May 21, 2010
Thank you, footmadygill, for this lovely book that I received as a Child RABCK! It looks awesome and I am already busy reading it! :-D -from Isabella, (8yrs old, book addict like her Mami)

Journal Entry 4 by kalise at Linz, Oberösterreich Austria on Saturday, October 08, 2011
It was about a girl and her mom was far far away. So she has to live in a children's home. And she wishes that her mother comes back. But her dream did not come true. But still, she found another mother, who was also very kind. So there is a happy end.

The book made me feel sad-happy. But it was a good book!

I am going to give this book to Molly, my old friend in St.Pantaleon, Austria.

-Review from Isabella, 9 yrs.