The Eyre Affair

by Jasper Fforde | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by inkognitoh of London, Greater London United Kingdom on 4/30/2010
Journal Entry 1 by inkognitoh from London, Greater London United Kingdom on Friday, April 30, 2010
I purchased this book because the next Bookcrossing UK Unconvention is happening in Swindon and Jasper Fforde is attending. I had to have the link between Jasper Fforde and Swindon pointed out to me and now I'm very keen to read the books before arriving there in October and then of course releasing them in town while I'm there - maybe on the Magic Roundabout somewhere?

Journal Entry 2 by inkognitoh at London, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Thoroughly enjoyed the time I spent in fictinal Swindon and am looking forward to reading the rest of the series now. Thursday Next is a wonderfully vivid character and her adventures are almost unbelievable! Jane Eyre is one of my all time favourite books too (and no, I don't really know why). This book makes me want to re-read the old classic and check for plot changes or digressions just to make sure everything is still okay at Thornfield.

Journal Entry 3 by inkognitoh at Shaw Ridge Leisure Park in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 02, 2010

Released 8 yrs ago (10/2/2010 UTC) at Shaw Ridge Leisure Park in Swindon, Wiltshire United Kingdom

Released at the base of the Lola Vavoom statue aka Diana Dors statute on the Jasper Fforde inspired bus tour in at the Bookcrossing Unconvention in Swindon.

Journal Entry 4 by orjasmz at Chippenham, Wiltshire United Kingdom on Monday, March 19, 2012
Nice book, nice idea...
I don't read a lot so I'll probably just pass it on