Nuclear Reactor Engineering

Registered by mad-studios of Bethlehem, Georgia USA on 7/6/2003
Journal Entry 1 by mad-studios from Bethlehem, Georgia USA on Sunday, July 06, 2003
A heavy read! We picked a big one to throw
out first. This one gives a wealth of technical
knowledge in the area of nuclear fission. This
book was given to me by Jimmy Carter who got
it while training to work on a nuclear sub.

I am not sure where exactly I will release this
book but I know the method I will use to distribute
it. It will be thrown gently out of a moving
vehicle where it will land on, or on the path of,
a carefully chosen person.

I hope you caught this book OK and that it didn't
hit you in the head or you didn't trip over it. You
will know what to do with it and when and how
to best pass this first book to the next person.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. True friendship is a plant of slow grow, and must undergo and withstand the shocks of adversity before it is entitled to the appellation.

I have learnt silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet strange, I am ungrateful to these teachers.

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted; the indifference of those who should have known better; the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most; that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Someone once said: What goes around comes around.
Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching.
Sing like nobody's listening.
Live like it's Heaven on Earth.

As with Socrates and Galileo, Nemawashi threatens bogus authorities.  It leaves them with no future regardless how great their current authority or power.  Nemawashi leaves them with no time, kleos, or dignatas -- no honor, glory, or dignity.  Nemawashi shrinks them toward null points -- toward vanishing points.

Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day.

We must discover new frontiers... People have been standing for centuries before a worm-eaten door, making pinholes in it with increasing ease. The time has come to kick it down, for it is only on the other side that everything begins.

When the Laws of the Land are no longer honored and
enforced by the courts, the legislature, and the executive branches of government, then the ultimate
and last appeal is to the Laws of God (physics) and Courts of the Street (democracy)...