The Hunter's Prey: Erotic Tales of Texas Vampires

by Diane Whiteside | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by book_drunkard of Osgood, Indiana USA on 4/23/2010
Journal Entry 1 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Friday, April 23, 2010
From back cover:

Two wanton sisters are ushered into a world of sweltering carnal delights that only two strapping nightstalkers can offer.

A female cat burglar is caught in the act-and subjected to the most sublime punishment imaginable.

A reckless party girl with an insatiable craving for midnight cocktails meets a stranger with an insatiable thirst of his own.

A generous young wife gives her husband the perfect present-a chance to indulge in his most dangerous fantasy.

A love-starved widow finds herself drawn to the intoxicating rhythms of a strangely compelling musician.

Journal Entry 2 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Saturday, April 24, 2010
I really enjoyed this book.
I will be offering as an invitation only bookray.

Journal Entry 3 by book_drunkard from Osgood, Indiana USA on Wednesday, May 05, 2010
Bookray.
1 month to read the book then PM next on list for their mailing info.

hagathorn
NMReader
sunfi
innae
princess-peapod

Thanks for signing up.
I hope you enjoy the book.

Journal Entry 4 by book_drunkard at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada on Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (5/5/2010 UTC) at Bookring/Bookray, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- Canada

Mailed off today to the first person in the ray.

Journal Entry 5 by hagathorn from Grand Island, New York USA on Saturday, May 15, 2010
TBR at nightime...Thanks Edwina!

Journal Entry 6 by hagathorn at Buffalo, New York USA on Friday, November 19, 2010
Enjoyed this book I whipped through it in two nights. Sorry for the Ray delay, it got mixed up with the eventual TBR's.

Journal Entry 7 by hagathorn at Herndon, Virginia USA on Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (11/30/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

Really enjoyed the stories. Off to NMReader to continue the ray.

Confirmation # 0309 2880 0002 1774 6876

Journal Entry 8 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, December 06, 2010
Arrived on Sat. Will start as soon as it works its way to top of Mount TBR

Journal Entry 9 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 12, 2010
Some of the tales are quite tame and some are quite hot. Most of the book fouses on two particular Vampires Don Rafael and Ethan.

Thanks for including me.

sunfi asked to be skipped. I have innae's address and will mail soon.

Journal Entry 10 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Sunday, December 12, 2010

Released 10 yrs ago (12/13/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

I will be dropping off after work with many Christmas presents I need to mail.

Delivery Confirmation Number: 0310 2010 0002 1664 2419

Journal Entry 11 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Friday, December 31, 2010
Arrived this week! I am looking forward to reading it :-)

Journal Entry 12 by innae at Aurora, Colorado USA on Thursday, January 06, 2011
I am glad I signed up for this bookring. It was an enjoyable set of tales, and I think I would like to know about the three vampires that star in the various tales. Some of the tales are more about sex, and some of them are just hinting at what happened. The bloodletting happens, but is incidental to the sex.

I have princess-peapod's address and will get this headed her way soon.

Journal Entry 13 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Wednesday, January 12, 2011
got this one in the mail today, at a good time actually as I am about to finish a book.

Journal Entry 14 by princess-peapod at San Luis Obispo, California USA on Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (2/15/2011 UTC) at San Luis Obispo, California USA

If you found this book while in the area of San Luis Obispo, CA. feel free to come by and check out Joe Mommas which houses our bookshelf! We also hold our local meetups on the first Tuesday of each month at 5pm there, please come join the fun! The books on the shelf are free to for you to read, enjoy and pass along to another!

Good read and since I am the last one on this ray I will be passing along this along to a fun fellow bookcrosser, JennyC1230, as she always shares her fun books with me!
Enjoy....

"A book is a mysterious object, I said, and once it floats out into the world, anything can happen. All kinds of mischief can be caused, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. For better or worse, it's completely out of your control."
Paul Auster

Journal Entry 15 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Thank you so much! This book looks good. I haven't read anything by this author, but it looks fabulous. Thank you for all the lovely books!

Journal Entry 16 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 14, 2014
My Review: This was a fun set of stories. Very interesting in that you get a "taste" of the main characters (at least one in each story): Don Rafael Perez, Ethan Templeton, and Jean-Marie St. Just. It definitely leaves you wondering what stories were left out for these characters.

This book introduces the characters and there is a series by this author called Texas Vampires: Bond of Blood (Rafael Perez), Bond of Fire (Jean-Marie St. Just) and Bond of Darkness (Ethan Templeton) so you can find out what happens with the characters.

Saved for Erotic VBB.

Journal Entry 17 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Thursday, October 01, 2015
This book is reserved for the Erotic/Steamy VBB hosted by Bkind2Books.