Frankly, My Dear: Quips and Quotes from Hollywood

by Shelley Klein | Humor |
Registered by NMReader of Herndon, Virginia USA on 4/19/2010
Journal Entry 1 by NMReader from Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, April 19, 2010
Interesting quotes about Hollywood, acting, actors, and movie making.

Journal Entry 2 by NMReader at Herndon, Virginia USA on Monday, April 26, 2010

Released 11 yrs ago (4/26/2010 UTC) at Herndon, Virginia USA

I released to the 50 States Book Box

Journal Entry 3 by wingbooklady331wing from Cape Coral, Florida USA on Thursday, April 29, 2010
Took out of Trekie70 50 state bookbox. It looks like a fun read

Journal Entry 4 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Friday, January 14, 2011
Goes to show that the stars are stuck on themselves. Going to make it available and send it off to another BCer.

Journal Entry 5 by wingbooklady331wing at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Released 10 yrs ago (3/17/2011 UTC) at Controlled Release, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

Enjoy! off to ladilee24 for RABCK adn KTM release challenges. This is a tag along book just for fun.

Journal Entry 6 by ladilee24 at Newark, Delaware USA on Wednesday, March 23, 2011
This came along as a surprise with another book sent to me by booklady331. A short but fun collection of quotes by and about stars, producers, directors and the Hollywood life. Not really my thing, but several of these were quite funny as I glanced through.

I'm moving at the end of the month, so have to clear out some books. Dropped a whole bunch at the Book Thing since I was in Baltimore today to see a friend.