Mouths of Babes

by Stella Duffy | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by chocdrop of Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 4/17/2010
Journal Entry 1 by chocdrop from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 17, 2010
Ex-library book.

From the back cover:

"In the playground the taunts are merciless. Then one day the taunts end catastrophically. Who's to blame? What really happened in the playground all those years ago?

Saz Martin is settling into motherhood with her partner Molly and their baby daughter Matilda, a lifetime away from the playground. Saz has vowed not to take on any more private investigator cases, wanting nothing to threaten the peaceful life they have built together. But when her former school friend Will Gallagher - the now famous TV presenter - comes calling, there's no way she can hide from her own dark memories. This story of how the sins of our past always come back to haunt us asks whether it is still possible to believe in our heroes - and our lovers - when their flaws are laid bare."

Journal Entry 2 by chocdrop at on Saturday, March 19, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (3/19/2011 UTC) at

Taking to the Nottingham meet up. Will be left on the bookshelf if not picked up.

Journal Entry 3 by garibaldisghost at on Sunday, March 20, 2011
Picked up at yesterday's meeting.

Journal Entry 4 by garibaldisghost at on Wednesday, June 01, 2011
Ok storyline but a bit of a weak ending.

This was strategically placed in the leaflet rack, no let's promote it to a leaflet carousel, that was just inside the main entrance.