Emotional Geology

by Linda Gillard | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1905175078 Global Overview for this book
Registered by house-elfdobby of Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on 4/17/2010
Journal Entry 1 by house-elfdobby from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 17, 2010
This fabulous signed copy from Linda Gillard is about to become a Bookring - thanks Skyewriter !

Amazon Editorial Review:
Rose Leonard is on the run from her life. Taking refuge in a remote island community, she cocoons herself in work, silence and solitude in a house by the sea. But she is haunted by her past, by memories and desires she'd hoped were long dead. Rose must decide whether she has in fact chosen a new life or just a different kind of death. Life and love are offered by new friends, her lonely daughter, and most of all Calum, a fragile younger man who has his own demons to exorcise. But does Rose, with her tenuous hold on life and sanity, have the courage to say yes to life and put her past behind her?

Journal Entry 2 by house-elfdobby from Derby, Derbyshire United Kingdom on Saturday, April 17, 2010
Thanks for signing up for this fantastic book, I'm sure you'll love it. Usual bookray/ring rules apply:

1. Please journal the book when you receive it (and pm the next on the list for address to save delays later)
2. Then please journal it again when you've read it.
3. Finally, please journal it when you've posted it.

That way I can keep track of where it's going, or if it gets stuck anywhere and let you know. I'll pop a list on my bookshelf, so you can easily see who is next on the list to send it to. Hope the shipping order suits you all, let me know if not and hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I did. Oh and I thought it would be nice to add that if you can possibly read it within a month and then pass it on, that would be great then the others won't have to wait toooooo long for it.

earthcaroleanne
the-pilot's-wife (Int'l) <-------- book is here 28 July 2010
mrbaggins1 (Int'l)

Thanks everyone, look forward to seeing your Journal Entries and what you think of it! Have fun on your journey little book!

Journal Entry 3 by house-elfdobby at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 22, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (4/22/2010 UTC) at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom

Finally! The ash has gone and it's safe to send this little book up in the air! It's on its way to earthcaroleanne .... happy travels little book!

Journal Entry 4 by earthcaroleanne from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Monday, April 26, 2010
Picked this up at the post office at the weekend and looking forward to it. I'll put another book in between this and the other Linda Gillard book you sent me - I like mixing my books up. Don't worry that doesn't mean I'll hang on to it too long, I do a lot of communting.

Journal Entry 5 by earthcaroleanne from Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, May 14, 2010
This is the second Linda Gillard book I have read and although I didn't get as emotionally involved as I did with A Lifetime Burning, I still enjoyed it. I am usually against "boy meets girl and everyone lives happily every after" stories but I would have been so disappointed if Rose and Callum had not got together. I found myself willing Rose to give him a chance - they had both been through too much and needed each other. The descriptions of the island and community were wonderful. It was enough to make me want to pack up my life and go.

Journal Entry 6 by earthcaroleanne at bookcrosser, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Released 9 yrs ago (5/18/2010 UTC) at bookcrosser, A Bookring -- Controlled Releases

On its way to the-pilots-wife.

Journal Entry 7 by house-elfdobby at on Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Just been updating my bookrings, thanks for sending this one on to the-pilots-wife earthcaroleanne, I know she received it but has probably just forgotten to make a JE, so sorry if you've been worrying about it's whereabouts.