corner corner The Queen of Zamba

The Queen of Zamba
by L. Sprague De Camp | Science Fiction & Fantasy
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/16/2010

status (set by eastbaybookmisr): travelling

Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Friday, April 16, 2010

1982 Ace paperback of the 1949 Part I of the same title, and the 1950 Part II originally titled "Perpetual Motion." The cover was torn off this copy, so I made and taped on a new cover for it. I found this copy some months ago in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

I can let this one go after I read:
1941 Lest Darkness Fall [read 2010]
1942 Land of Unreason [n/a]
1948 The Wheels of If and Other Science Fiction (short stories) [n/a]

Edit March 4, 2018: I was disappointed in this, because I so much enjoyed the earlier book. So this kind of space opera is not my thing, or I skimmed it too much. I currently have this ranked at #849 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Journal Entry 2 by eastbaybookmisr at Little Free Library at 3860 Hanly Road (Dimond Recreation Center) in Oakland, California USA on Sunday, March 04, 2018

Released 3 mos ago (3/4/2018 UTC) at Little Free Library at 3860 Hanly Road (Dimond Recreation Center) in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.