Storm to the South

by Thelma Strabel | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 4/15/2010
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Thursday, April 15, 2010
1944 Blakiston hardcover Book Club Edition w/ worn dust jacket, in fair condition. Produced under wartime conditions with light paper quota, according to the dj blurb. Marked with a 50 cents used price inside. I found this copy last year in the free books pile on the porch of Dimond Library.

Edit January 18, 2019: I skimmed this tale of historical romantic intrigue in Latin America. I currently have this ranked at #1348 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 5 mos ago (1/19/2019 UTC) at Little Free Library at 76 Garland Avenue in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.