Twenties Girl: A Novel

by Sophie Kinsella | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 9780385342032 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingheartthumperwing of Hutchinson, Kansas USA on 4/14/2010
Journal Entry 1 by wingheartthumperwing from Hutchinson, Kansas USA on Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Lara Lington has always had an overactive imagination, but suddenly that imagination seems to be in over-drive. Normal professional twenty-something young women don't get visited by ghosts. Or do they?

Journal Entry 2 by wingheartthumperwing at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Released 9 yrs ago (9/27/2011 UTC) at Bookbox in -- Bookbox, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Added to the Anything Goes Fiction Book Box.

Journal Entry 3 by TaleofGenji at North Jersey, New Jersey USA on Saturday, November 05, 2011
This returned home in my Fiction Bookbox. It doesn't seem to be my cup of tea so I will hang onto it and help it travel again soon.

Journal Entry 4 by TaleofGenji at Hamilton, Massachusetts USA on Friday, January 06, 2012

Released 9 yrs ago (1/6/2012 UTC) at Hamilton, Massachusetts USA

Putting this in my New Year's Anything Goes Fiction Bookbox. Happy travels!

Journal Entry 5 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Taking out of TaleofGenji's Anything Goes Fiction bookbox.

This book was on my wishlist! Thanks, I can't wait to read it.

Journal Entry 6 by JennyC1230 at Woodstock, Georgia USA on Monday, April 15, 2013
My Review: I really enjoyed this book. I like everything by Sophie Kinsella. She writes such an interesting main female character. In some books it would seem too "out there" and silly, but she has a way of making the characters believable and the weird situations funny and not sounding dumb and cartoonish.

Released 7 yrs ago (4/19/2013 UTC) at ~~~ ♥ ~~~ A Friend ~~~ ♥ ~~~, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

Sending this wishlist book to jmsmom. Enjoy the book! :-)

Journal Entry 8 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, April 24, 2013
book arrived today. Thanks jennyC1230!

Journal Entry 9 by wingjmsmomwing at Newalla, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, January 21, 2015
This was a really cute and fun story. Enjoyed it.

Journal Entry 10 by wingjmsmomwing at Book Box, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases on Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Released 5 yrs ago (9/29/2015 UTC) at Book Box, A Bookcrossing member -- Controlled Releases

sent in zbirds bookbox.

Journal Entry 11 by wingminesaynwing at Huron, Ohio USA on Monday, October 05, 2015
Arrived in zbird's paperback book box. Decided to remove as I have always wanted to read this author, but haven't found the time. As it was in the box, it seemed like the perfect opportunity.