Twilight Children: Three Voices No One Heard - Until Someone Listened

by Torey L. Hayden | Nonfiction |
ISBN: 9780007198207 Global Overview for this book
Registered by redfox5 of Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on 4/13/2010
Journal Entry 1 by redfox5 from Camberley, Surrey United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Need to clear out the Torey Hayden books to make some space. I will read them again before I set them free.

Journal Entry 2 by redfox5 at Sandhurst, Berkshire United Kingdom on Thursday, November 10, 2011
Three very different people are featured in this book. Each with very different problems. First you have Drake, who does not speak. Cassandra, who has suffered abuse like no one should ever have to suffer. I was almost in tears when reading about it. And Gerda, an old lady would does not have the power to decide anything for herself anymore. All of their stories are very sad and there is not really much of a happy ending. Hayden write in a way that keeps you gripped. But never forget that these are real lives.

Released 7 yrs ago (11/22/2011 UTC) at International Tiara RABCK Sweepstake, Sweepstake Winner -- Controlled Releases

Congrats on winning. Enjoy your Tiara :)

Journal Entry 4 by wingReetPetitewing at Beeston, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Friday, November 25, 2011
Thanks redfox5. I'll post a thank you on the sweepstake thread.

Journal Entry 5 by wingReetPetitewing at Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Released 7 yrs ago (11/30/2011 UTC) at Queen's Medical Centre in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

Donated to the book sale.